Waitress – Mansfield, TX
Fat Daddy’s Sports & Spirits
Fat Daddy’s Mansfield is looking for a few new members to join our team. We are a live music club/restaurant that hosts some of the areas top entertainment. So if you are an outgoing, fun and personable server with exceptional guest experience skills – we want you! Must be reliable, available days, nights, weekends and some late hours. TABC & Food Handler Certifications are required. Prior experience is preferred.
- Adhere to sanitation, safety, and alcohol beverage control policies.
- Helps patrons select food and beverages by presenting menu; offering cocktails and aperitifs; suggesting courses; explaining the chef’s specialties; identifying appropriate wines; answering food preparation questions.
- Transmits orders to bar and kitchen by recording patrons’ choices; identifying patrons’ special dietary needs and special requests.
- Keeps kitchen staff informed by noting timing of meal progression.
- Serves orders by picking up and delivering patrons’ choices from bar and kitchen; delivering accompaniments and condiments from service bars.
- Responds to additional patron requirements by inquiring of needs; observing dining process.
- Maintains table setting by removing courses as completed; replenishing utensils; refilling water glasses; being alert to patron spills or other special needs.
- Concludes dining experience by acknowledging choice of restaurant; inviting patrons to return.
- General Math Skills
- Verbal Communication
- Customer Service
- Resolving Conflict
- Energy Level
- Selling to Customer Needs
- Client Relationships
- Application Stack URL Apply for this job