Part Coordinator – Mansfield, TX
TX House of Hotrods
TX House of Hotrods is NOW HIRING a Parts Coordinator for our Mansfield, TX location. Apply Today!
From Old School to New School, mild to wild, there is only one name to remember when it comes to building a custom street rod, rat rod, or Hot Rod: House of Hotrods & Classics.
Verify and distribute parts in a timely, accurate and efficient manner, which allows teammates to complete repairs in a timely manner.
Essential Job Functions:
- Check in, tag and distribute parts immediately upon receipt.
- Return and/or re-order incorrect or damaged parts.
- Track incomplete order status (outstanding orders, backorders, and credits) and follow up as necessary.
- Complete parts “hot runs” as necessary.
- Keep work area clean and well organized.
- Comply with all safety rules, guidelines and standards.
- Perform other related duties as assigned to ensure an efficient and effective repair.
- Research and price parts and assist with writing estimates.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and insurance.
- Satisfactory completion of criminal background check.
- Effectively communicate with others, oral and written.
- Read and understand instructions, written estimates and work orders.
- Multi-Tasking; Adapts easily to a fast-paced environment.
- General Parts Knowledge: Pre-1988 Hot Rods and Classic Cars.
- Must be able to stand and walk for extended periods of time.
- Ability to sit, stand, push/pull, stop, kneel, crouch, reach or crawl frequently.
- Monday through Friday schedule
- Competitive Pay
- Company Perks at our Other Retail locations
- Full Benefits & PTO
APPLY TODAY TO JOIN OUR AMAZING TEAM!
- Application Stack URL Apply for this job