Fat Daddy’s Sports & Spirits Cafe
Fat Daddy’s Sports & Spirits Cafe is looking for a Dishwasher to join our kitchen staff and maintain cleanliness around our restaurant. Apply today to learn more!
Dishwasher responsibilities include collecting used dishes, plates and utensils, loading washing machines and stacking washed items appropriately. If you want to kickstart your career in the restaurant industry and be part of the behind-the-scenes operations, we’d like to meet you. Note that this role requires working in shifts and, occasionally, during evenings or weekends.
Ultimately, you’ll help provide an unforgettable dining experience for our customers.
- Collect used kitchenware from dining and kitchen areas
- Load and unload dishwashing machines
- Wash specific items by hand (e.g. wooden cutting boards, large pots and delicate china)
- Store clean dishes, glasses and equipment appropriately
- Set up workstations before meal prep begins
- Ensure there are always enough clean dishes, glasses and utensils, especially during peak hours
- Maintain cleaning supplies stock (e.g. detergents) and place orders when necessary
- Check washing machines’ operation and promptly report any technical/performance issues
- Remove garbage regularly
- Sanitize the kitchen area, including the floor
- Work experience as a Dishwasher
- Hands-on experience with industrial washing machines
- Ability to follow instructions and help with various tasks, as needed
- Time management skills
- Attention to detail and sanitation rules
- Availability to work in shifts, during weekends and evenings
- High school diploma is a plus
- Application Stack URL Apply for this job