Cashier & Dining Room Attendant – Mansfield, TX
- Ensure that each customer receives outstanding service by providing a friendly environment, which includes greeting and acknowledging every customer, maintaining outstanding standards, and all other aspects of customer service.
- Maintain an awareness of all promotions and advertisements.
- Accurately and efficiently ring on registers and accurately maintain all cash and media at the registers.
- Communicate customer requests to management.
- Maintain orderly appearance of register area and supplies stocked.
- Assist with dining room cleanliness, including wiping down tables, emptying trash, sweeping and mopping floors.
- Assist with self-service sides line including, set-up and breakdown, restocking and continual clean-up as needed.
- Any other tasks as assigned from time to time by any manager.
- Must be able to meet the attendance guidelines of the job and adhere to departmental and company policies.
- Greets all customers with a friendly smile.
- Honors customers by providing quick, friendly, and personal service.
- Initiates dialogue and develops rapport with customers by learning their names, favorite drinks and food items.
- Generates customer satisfaction; responds appropriately to customer concerns.
- Communicates customer complaints/concerns to manager on duty.
- Possess good guest service skills
- Ability to work in a high-volume environment at times
- 1-2 years cashier experience preferred
- Ability to work well with others
- Ability to process information/merchandise through register system
- Ability to communicate with associates and customers
- Ability to read, count, and write to accurately complete all documentation
- Ability to operate all equipment necessary to perform the job
- Basic cash handling skills a must
- Ability to lift 10 – 15 pounds
- Application Stack URL Apply for this job