Restaurant Manager – Front of House
Mama Angie’s Mexican Cocina
Mama Angie’s Mexican Cocina is now hiring a Front of House Restaurant Manager. Join our growing team today!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Leads Team Members and directs all daily operations of the restaurant in the absence of the General Manager including supervising and training employees, opening and closing the restaurant, ensuring all food preparation is complete, managing employee breaks and shift changes, and completing shift summary reports.
- Motivates and coaches Team Members and assists in the training of new Team Members.
- Excels in performing all Team Member tasks.
- May assist General Manager in day to day operations with tasks including scheduling, ordering, and team development.
- Ensures that the Occupational Safety and Health Act, local health and safety codes, and company safety and security policies are followed.
- Ensures the restaurant is in compliance with the preventative maintenance program with regards to facility, equipment, and maintenance.
- May assist General Manager in recruiting, interviewing, and hiring of Team Members.
- Maintains fast, accurate and outstanding service, ensures an excellent customer experience, and makes sure all products are consistent with company standards.
- Completes all other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred, candidacy for the same is acceptable.
- 1-2 years of supervisory experience in a food service or retail environment preferred