Assistant General Manager
Fat Daddy’s Sports & Spirits
Fat Daddy’s is looking for an Assistant General Manager to join our awesome team. Apply today to learn more!
Must be reliable, available days, nights, weekends and some late hours. TABC & Food Handler Certifications are required.
The Assistant General Manager will be responsible for the management of staff and operations. They will be responsible for the implementation of our restaurant policies, procedures, and will participate in achieving revenue objectives. The Assistant Manager will ensure that staff remain compliant with all local, state and federal laws, and that customers’ needs are being met.
- Train and supervise staff.
- Ensure all food safety procedures are strictly adhered to per sanitary regulations.
- Work closely with management to meet revenue objectives.
- Implement appropriate strategies to resolve adverse trends and improve sales.
- Maintain safe working conditions.
- Follow company policies and procedures regarding the handling of cash, property, products and equipment.
- Audit inventory levels to ensure product availability and order products as necessary.
- 2+ Years’ experience in the restaurant industry.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to work flexible hours, including nights and weekends.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Exceptional organization and leadership skills.
- Dependable and reliable.