Line Cook – Mansfield, TXPart Time
Fat Daddy’s Sports & Spirits Cafe
Fat Daddy’s Sports & Spirits Cafe is searching for a few Line Cooks to join our team in Mansfield, TX. Apply today to learn more!
We are looking for a line cook to prepare food to the exact chef’s specifications and to set up stations for menu. Line cook duties will consist of assisting the executive and sous chef with their daily tasks. The successful candidate will play a key role in contributing to our customer satisfaction and acquisition goals.
- Set up and stock stations with all necessary supplies.
- Prepare food for service (i.e chopping vegetables, butchering meat, or preparing sauces.
- Cook menu items in cooperation with the rest of the kitchen staff.
- Answer, report and follow executive or sous chef instructions.
- Clean up station and take care of leftover food.
- Stock inventory appropriately.
- Ensure food comes out simultaneously with high quality and in a timely fashion.
- Comply with nutrition and sanitation regulations and safety standards.
- Maintain a positive and professional approach with coworkers and customers.
- Proven cooking experience, including experience as a line chef, restaurant cook or prep cook.
- Excellent understanding of various cooking methods, ingredients, equipment and procedures.
- Accuracy and speed in executing assigned tasks.
- Familiar with industry’s best practices.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.