Mama Angie’s Mexican Cocina
Mama Angie’s Mexican Cocina is now hiring a Host for our Mansfield, TX location. Apply today to learn more!
Warm and welcoming immediate greet to guests at the door. Seats and presents menus to guests in a professional and quick manner. Handles reservations and other tasks assigned by management.
- Greets and seats guests, presents restaurant menus.
- Take names on a waiting list.
- Run the floor plan board.
- Observe tables and keep track of clean, dirty, and occupied tables.
- Take guest information and quote wait time to guests accurately when tables are not immediately available.
- Clean, organize and stock menus at host area.
- Answer phone calls with questions concerning the menu and restaurant.
- Interact with guests in and as they leave the restaurant to ensure a positive dining experience.
- Maintain restrooms throughout shift.
- Other duties as directed.
- G.E.D. or High School Diploma, trade school or some college preferred.
- 6+ months of customer service experience (hospitality preferred).