General Manager – Restaurant
Mama Angie’s Mexican Cosina
Mama Angie’s Mexican Cosina is now hiring a General Manager for our Restaurant in Mansfield, TX. Apply today to learn more!
- Competitive Salary
- Generous PTO
- Flexible Schedule
- Company Perks
- Full Benefits
The General Manager’s responsibilities include maintaining the restaurant’s revenue, profitability, and quality goals. They will ensure efficient restaurant operation, as well as maintain high production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate daily Front of the House and Back of the House restaurant operations.
- Deliver superior service and maximize customer satisfaction.
- Respond efficiently and accurately to customer complaints.
- Regularly review product quality and research new vendors.
- Organize and supervise shifts.
- Appraise staff performance and provide feedback to improve productivity.
- Estimate future needs for goods, kitchen utensils and cleaning products.
- Ensure compliance with sanitation and safety regulations.
- Manage restaurant’s good image and suggest ways to improve it.
- Control operational costs and identify measures to cut waste.
- Create detailed reports on weekly, monthly and annual revenues and expenses.
- Promote the brand in the local community through word-of-mouth and restaurant events.
- Recommend ways to reach a broader audience (e.g. discounts and social media ads)
- Book bands & talent for entertainment.
- Train new and current employees on proper customer service practices.
- Implement policies and protocols that will improve future restaurant operations.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Proven work experience as a Restaurant Manager, Restaurant General Manager, Hospitality Manager, or similar role.
- Proven customer service experience as a manager.
- Extensive food and beverage (F&B) knowledge, with ability to remember and recall ingredients and dishes to inform customers and wait staff.
- Strong leadership, motivational and people skills.
- Acute financial management skills.
- Degree in Business Administration; Hospitality Management or culinary schooling is a plus.