Body Shop Technician
House of Hotrods
House of Hotrods in Mansfield, TX is now looking for a Body Shop Technician to join our team. Apply today to learn more!
The Body Shop Technician is responsible for planning, organizing and, performing the repair and servicing of vehicles and equipment in an automotive body shop setting.
- Participates in the repair and painting of vintage, custom, classic and restoration oriented vehicles and equipment.
- Vehicle/ equipment assembly and disassembly during any body shop process.
- Proper storage and marking of all parts for ease of job completion.
- Preforms the maintenance and care of all tools and equipment.
- Assists supervisors in work related problems; makes suggestions and recommends solutions
- Performs other related work as required.
- Automotive body shop experience of at least one year.
- Preferred experience with vintage cars, custom cars and the work involved in the restoration process.
- Must have strong communication skills.
- Ability to communicate with employees and various business contacts in a courteous, professional, and positive manner.
- Customer Service oriented team player.
- Provide small hand tools and other items regularly used in this trade of your own.
- Ability to lift 50-75 pounds; may stand for extended periods of time.
- The ability to quickly make coordinated movements of one hand, a hand together with its arm, or two hands to grasp, manipulate, or assemble objects.
- Exert muscle force repeatedly or continuously over time. This involves muscular endurance and resistance to muscle fatigue.
- Adhere to Common Protective guidelines and/or Safety Attire at all times.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.