TX House of Hotrods
TX House of Hotrods is now hiring an Experienced Automotive Fabricator for our shop located in Mansfield, TX. Apply Today!
Building, modifying and restoring high performance, classic and custom cars.
- Fabricate models and fixtures from metal, wood and plastic.
- Cut materials within tolerances.
- Ensure that prints coincide with the most recent engineering change.
- Correct non-conformances found during inspection.
- Inform manager of any issues that may affect timing or quality.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area.
- Follow corporate/departmental established procedures.
- Other duties may be assigned as needed.
- Automotive and mechanical fabrication experience required.
- Must be an experienced and detail oriented fabricator.
- Reliable attendance & ability to work overtime/weekends to meet program dates.
- Machining experience (bridgeport, manual lathe, shear, press brake, etc.).
- Follow instructions given by supervisor quickly and efficiently.
- Own tools required.
- Ability to lift 50-75 pounds; may stand for extended periods of time
- The ability to quickly make coordinated movements of one hand, a hand together with its arm, or two hands to grasp, manipulate, or assemble objects
- The ability to exert muscle force repeatedly or continuously over time. This involves muscular endurance and resistance to muscle fatigue
- Must adhere to Common Protective guidelines and/or Safety Attire at all times.
- Ability to travel overnight for up to 3 consecutive nights.