Assistant General Manager
The Assistant General Manager will be responsible for the management of the staff and operation of our establishment. You will be responsible for the implementation of our restaurant’s policies, procedures, and will participate in achieving our revenue objectives. The Assistant Manager will ensure that staff remain compliant with all local, state and federal laws, and that customers’ needs are being promptly met.
- Train and supervise staff.
- Ensure all food safety procedures are strictly adhered to per sanitary regulations.
- Work closely with management to meet revenue objectives.
- Implement appropriate strategies to resolve adverse trends and improve sales.
- Maintain safe working conditions.
- Follow company policies and procedures regarding the handling of cash, property, products and equipment.
- Audit inventory levels to ensure product availability, and order products as necessary.
- 2+ Years’ experience in the restaurant industry.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to work flexible hours, including nights and weekends.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Exceptional organization and leadership skills.
- Dependable and reliable.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.