Fat Daddy’s Sports & Spirits is seeking an Assistant Manager for its new location in Fort Worth, TX. This candidate will be responsible for the management of the staff and operation of our establishment. You will be responsible for the implementation of our restaurant’s policies and procedures, and will participate in achieving our revenue objectives. The Assistant Manager will ensure that staff remain compliant with all local, state and federal laws, and that customers’ needs are being promptly met.
- Train and supervise staff.
- Ensure all food safety procedures are strictly adhered to per sanitary regulations.
- Work closely with management to meet revenue objectives.
- Implement appropriate strategies to resolve adverse trends and improve sales.
- Maintain safe working conditions.
- Follow company policies and procedures regarding the handling of cash, property, products and equipment.
- Audit inventory levels to ensure product availability, and order products as necessary.
- 2+ Years’ experience in the restaurant industry.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to work flexible hours, including nights and weekends.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Exceptional organization and leadership skills.
- Dependable and reliable.