- Train and supervise staff.
- Ensure all food safety procedures are strictly adhered to per sanitary regulations.
- Work closely with management to meet revenue objectives.
- Implement appropriate strategies to resolve adverse trends and improve sales.
- Maintain safe working conditions.
- Follow company policies and procedures regarding the handling of cash, property, products and equipment.
- Audit inventory levels to ensure product availability, and order products as necessary.
- 2+ Years’ experience in the restaurant industry.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to work flexible hours, including nights and weekends.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Exceptional organization and leadership skills.
- Dependable and reliable.